WHERE YOU SEE ENERGY PROBLEMS– WE SEE ENERGY SOLUTIONS
high level of expertise with 100% operational success
Specializing in industrial projects of every nature, AEI Electric Inc. provides industrial electrical services that you can count on no matter what type of project you have. Our knowledgeable electricians have the ability to analyze your company’s industrial power needs and turn it into a reality that provides 100% operational success.
Their depth of experience enables them to perform electrical tasks in a wide range of industries, providing power that streamlines your daily operations and saves you energy. Their industrial background and electrical knowledge allows them to perform each task cost-effectively, while producing exceptional results.
We deliver dependable service that you can count on at a price that you can accept. Our qualified technicians provide service meeting the highest standards in electrical contracting, service, maintenance, and repairs. Contact us if you need electrical power distribution (panels and upgrades), data service (backup systems, patch panels, and protection), lighting (low voltage, exterior, interior, controls, and design), metering (sub or main service), wire harness service (custom made), or process equipment work (pressure, temperature, speed, conveyors, or proximity).
- Gate entry and security systems
- Electrical engineering
- Setting/testing of electrical protective devices
- Custom-designed systems for classified/hazardous locations
- Control wiring and SCADA systems
- Installation of power delivery equipment
- Primary voltage distribution
- High voltage testing, cabling, and termination
- Custom-designed assembly lines
- Custom-designed machinery
- On-site troubleshooting for power failures
- Equipment rewiring
- Inspection and testing of specialized electrical equipment and stations
- New construction, upgrades, repairs, and retrofits, including main service
- Preventative maintenance programs
- NEC (National Electrical Code) violation corrections
- Plant relocations
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Storm water pump stations
- Surface water plants
- Error proofing for existing electrical stations and equipment
- Switchgear maintenance and testing
- Surge suppression systems
- Metering facilities
- Energy audits and ARC flash analysis
If your industrial business relies heavily on the use of your facilities during the nighttime hours, the installation of a quality canopy lighting system can provide the safety and security that your employees need to complete their tasks without incident. Areas such as shipping and receiving docks often take heavy use, so proper lighting can make all the difference. If your industrial facility features round-the-clock operational procedures, please contact us to discuss the use of canopy lighting in the exterior areas of your facility.
New Canopy Light Installations and Retrofits
Our electricians have the training needed to identify the foot candle density your outdoor areas surrounding your building need. While you want the canopy lighting to be bright, you also want to avoid unnecessary glare. Ask our electricians about our glare-preventing options, including frosted lens covers. Installing the proper foot candle density can provide your facility with the illumination it needs without creating an intensity that makes it difficult to see. Our professionals install new canopy lights, while also repairing or retrofitting existing ones. Your place of business can arrange for regular maintenance checkups, or you can schedule them as needed.
Canopy Light Styles
Industrial businesses have numerous options for their lighting needs, including those styles that offer exceptional versatility and optimal performance. They include each of the following styles:
- Compact fluorescent canopy lights
- High pressure sodium fixtures
- Incandescent canopy lights
- Induction canopy lights
- Incandescent canopy lights
- LED canopy lights
- Metal Halide fixtures
Features of Industrial-Grade Canopy Lights
Industrial-grade canopy lights offer strong construction, long-lasting lifespan, and exceptional durability. Some of the common features that these styles provide include:
- Easy mounting
- Welded corners for heat dissipation
- Stainless steel fastenings
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Weather- resistant construction
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction
- Abrasion-resistant construction
- Insulated ballast
- Full-gasket door frame
- Hinged door for easy maintenance access
- Prismatic lens with reflective internal surface
- Wall-mount + surface-mount configuration
- Secure gasket seal
- Five-year warranty
For assistance in choosing your canopy lights, please contact AEI Electrical Construction today. Whether you are searching for the highest light output or the greatest level of savings, we can help you to find an energy-efficient lighting solution that delivers the illumination needed by your facility.
A full array of demand specific conveying systems are available today. Whether you are searching for a case-handling or pallet-handling conveyor, there is a design that can delivers the functionality that your facility needs. The AEI Electrical team has the training needed to assist with the installation and/or maintenance of conveying systems for a wide variety of industrial buildings, including manufacturing, distribution centers, warehouses, postal facilities, parcel buildings, and airport luggage handling.
Industrial Conveying Systems
To keep up with the day-to-day demands placed upon them, today’s conveying systems have been designed to deliver superior performance, exceptional durability, and outstanding reliability. They fully meet the needs of any industrial facility regarding the use of the conveying system. This includes the accumulation, sortation, transportation, and storage needs within the distribution or manufacturing atmosphere of most industrial enterprises.
Some of the features that conveying systems offer include:
- Steel frames and wheels
- Maximum flexibility for your system layout
- Zero-pressure accumulation
- Belt-driven conveyor
- Chain-driven conveyor
- Low maintenance
- Cost effectiveness
- Small footprint
Case Conveying Systems
Case conveying systems offer sophisticated material handling that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your industrial business. Offering a wide range of options for automated material handling, case conveying systems can assist your company in the accumulation, merging, diverting, sorting, metering, and transportation of your products. Quality conveying systems deliver reliable performance that creates optimal up time throughout your work day even at minimal speeds.
Pallet Conveying Systems
Pallet conveying systems come in a variety of styles that give your business access to several different options when it comes to your material handling needs. Styled to provide optimal performance for a wide assortment of load configurations, pallet conveyors can handle footed pallets, plastic pallets, wooden pallets, drums, crates, containers, and fixtures.
Your AEI industrial electricians can assist you in the installation and maintenance of either a fully integrated conveying system or a stand-alone material handler. Your conveying system can be designed to provide optimal up time as well as 24/7 operation. If you are looking to add to your existing pallet conveying systems, our electricians will integrate your new system so that it enhances your existing setup with seamless performance.
Per NEC (National Electric Code) guidelines, a licensed electrician must install industrial DC (direct current) power wiring and connections. The risk of electrical shock is too great to ignore when the work is completed by an inexperienced individual. In many cases, your facility uses AC current. However, there are instances when you need DC power.
A DC electrical circuit requires a source (where the current enters the circuit) for your DC power. It also includes a return, which is the area where the current leaves or exits the circuit. It also involves a load, which involves the area that exists between the source and the return. Together, these components create the complete circuit that is necessary for operational safety.
Your AEI industrial electricians can assist you in determining your DC power wiring needs. They understand the importance of keeping your equipment properly powered. An electrical interruption can be costly. For proper installation of your DC wiring, please contact us today.
DC Power Wiring Installation
Your DC Power wiring installation will include each of the following components:
- Power connector
- Power switch
- An optional DC power connector
- An optional DC power switch
DC Power Wiring Circuits
Our industrial electricians have the skills needed to install each of the following types of DC circuits:
The type of interior wiring needed to power your facility depends upon several different factors, including the size of your building, the type of operational procedures your business conducts, and the purpose behind your enterprise. Your company must take into consideration not only local electrical regulations but national ones as well. Our industrial electricians have up-to-date knowledge regarding necessary codes and ordinances and can assist you in determining your electrical power needs.
If you need DC power wiring, please contact AEI Electrical Construction. Our electricians have the knowledge and expertise needed to complete new wiring installations as well as upgrades. They understand the demanding needs that industrial facilities have for their electrical equipment. Please contact us for professional installation of your DC power wiring.
Whether you need installation for a single piece of industrial equipment or for a complete line of machinery, our experienced, licensed electricians have the expertise to complete the work for your facility promptly and efficiently. Our professionals have the skills to assist you with unpacking, assembling, and installing new shipments of industrial machines as well as refurbishing and repairing existing ones.
Why risk the disruption of your day-to-day operations when you can contract our electricians to assist you now? Our electricians have the skills to complete the erection of your industrial equipment, delivering precision alignment for a full process installation. Their specialized expertise comes from years of training and experience. They can handle everything from conveyors to heavy machinery to process vessels to packaging equipment. No installation is too small or large for them to handle.
Industrial Equipment Installation Services
Whether you need a minor project completed or several major ones fulfilled, our AEI electricians provide a wide assortment of industrial equipment installation services for facilities in Florida. Our technicians provide everything from preconstruction to punch-list.
They arrive with the necessary tools required for your industrial equipment installation, taking on the responsibility to ensure that the work is properly completed including:
- Turnkey industrial equipment installation for any facility
- Total project management services
- Design and installation of material handling systems
- Installation of automated production equipment
- Dismantling of automated production equipment
- Preparation of industrial equipment for shipping, including dismantling and packing
- Dismantling of industrial equipment for proper disposal
- Precision alignment
- Equipment erection
- Installation of robotics and all related parts
- Repairs of industrial equipment, including robotics, material handling systems, and automated equipment
- Installation and maintenance of overhead cranes
- Relocation of industrial equipment within a facility
Our expertise includes the installation and rigging of each of the following pieces of equipment:
- Air handling equipment
- Booster pumps
- Cleaning machines
- Conveying equipment
- Cooling towers
- Heat exchangers
- Packaging equipment
- Variable speed drives
If your industrial company needs an electrical contractor with the skills to perform the installation of your motor controls, AEI Electrical Construction technicians have the training, credentials, and expertise needed to complete motor control installation, troubleshooting, and repairs.
A variety of factors are involved in the installation and maintenance of your motor control equipment, making it essential to bring in an electrical contractor who is familiar with the necessary procedures to perform this type of work. Our team has the advanced skills needed to properly install your equipment. They can assist you in determining the positioning, ground-fault protection, connections, and terminations for your system.
Motor Control Equipment components
Your motor control center should contain each of the following components:
- Housing for the motor starter
- Regulating device for the electric motor’s performance
- Proper wiring
- Fused disconnection capability to avoid unnecessary damage due to excessive current motor controls and installation
- Centralization of your motor controls
- Simplified installation of your control voltage wiring to enable easy expansion when needed.
- Simplified installation of your line wiring to enable easy expansion as needed
- Guidance in selecting the proper motor control equipment
- System check to ensure the electric motor and controls are running properly
Installation of Motor Controls
The AEI electrical team have the skills needed to complete each of the following tasks:
- Design of motor control installation
- Implementation of an existing design for installation
- Compliance with city, state, and federal standards and ordinances
- Complete installation
- Retrofitting of an existing system
- Extension to an existing motor control center
Benefits of Controls and Installation
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduction in time needed to plan expansion
- Streamlined troubleshooting
Extending the lifespan of your existing power circuits is essential to keeping your operating and overhead costs affordable. By applying retrofits to your existing equipment, our industrial electricians can extend the life of your obsolete circuits, providing better performance along with safer operational functionality.
Power Circuit Extensions and Retrofits
Replacing your existing low-voltage power circuit breaker with a new insulated-case design delivers the benefit of advanced electronics. It also provides greater interrupting duty. Our electricians perform all work associated with your retrofit in a minimal amount of time that limits your company’s downtime. Plus, they use your existing power circuit structure, thereby minimizing your cost.
If your system is experiencing nuisance trips and costly downtime, the AEI Electrical team can reduce both by retrofitting your existing power circuit breakers with solid-state trip devices. Upgrading your existing system can be accomplished with a minimal amount of time. Maintenance is streamlined with fewer incidences. Solid state trip device retrofits upgrade your existing technology in a manner that leads to increased functionality.
If desired, our electricians can also retrofit your power circuits with vacuum interrupters that enhance the lifespan of your motor starting applications. Replacing your outdated units with modern solid state trip devices delivers each of the following benefits:
- Increased reliability
- Reduced maintenance time and cost
- Fewer nuisance trips
- Enhanced functionality of older equipment
- Advanced power management capability
It doesn’t matter how large or small your power circuit extension project is, our electricians are fully prepared to handle the task. Fully trained and certified, our technicians will provide the necessary upgrades to your existing equipment in order to deliver exceptional performance and safety. All electrical work is completed in full compliance with existing city, state, and federal codes and ordinances, ensuring that your system meets all requirements.
Power Circuit Extension Services
AEI electricians have the knowledge to perform the following tasks:
- Replacement of obsolete equipment with a modern design
- Upgrade for low voltage circuit breakers through solid state trip units or vacuum interrupters
- Upgrade for medium voltage motor control through retrofitted equipment, including new contactor and cell structure or motor relay
- Retrofitting with new components and protective devices
- Matching switchgear lineup
- Replacement of cast resin power transformers
- Installation of a new breaker and cell
AEI Electrical Construction technicians have the knowledge and training to install a wide assortment of switchboards from the simplest, to the most sophisticated. Each switchboard will offer safety and maximum standardization. Moreover, they feature flexibility in design so they can readily accommodate the power distribution needs of any industrial facility.
The continuity of your energy supply is critical to the operational capability of your industrial plant. Downtown is costly and negatively effects your company’s overall profitability. Rather than leaving your power supply to chance, let us install a well-planned switchboard to prevent unnecessary downtime, enhance the safety of your electrical system, and isolate individual circuits - streamlining maintenance and repairs.
A poorly designed switchboard leads to the need to isolate the entire switchboard rather than just a single circuit. This scenario can lead to downtime on a greater scale, leading to a bigger loss in productivity. AEI electricians will install a properly designed industrial switchboard freeing you from many maintenance issues and concerns.
Industrial switchboards contain a varied assortment of necessary components that have been included to provide exceptional functionality and safety. Electrical switchboards typically include each of the following parts:
- Main circuit breaker
- Bypass circuit breakers
- Individual metering on specific circuits
- Surge protection
- Emergency power off capability
- Open door alarm
- Indicator for available supply
- Monitoring for phase failure
Types of Industrial Switchboard Designs
Some of the switchboard designs that our electricians install include:
- Integrated facility systems
- Drawout molded case switchboards
- Quick connect switchboards
- Commercial metering
- Roll-up generator termination box
- Pow-R-Line C switchboards
- Pow-R-Line i switchboards
- Instant switchboards
- Tenant metering systems
call (863) 619-6909 now to SCHEDULE an APPOINTMENT
With a successful history of providing power to some of the most powerful names in business. We invite you to contact us today – you’ll be making one of the most powerful connections in business.